Sunday, March 18, 2012

34 Week Update

Week 34!!!!!!! Yay!!!! It is getting so close to us getting to meet our boys. Tomorrow we start week 34. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that we have come this far and have been fairly uneventful. No problems whatsoever!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! I will also be going into my third week of bedrest tomorrow. It hasn't been too bad. I am fairly jealous when Justin goes places (like the grocery store) and I don't get to. Saturday he went out to run some errands and when he got home I made him tell me all about each and every place he went. I am living vicariously through him. :) Other than a little jealousy I think I am handling it pretty well. Thursday night was hard knowing that praise team practice was going on and then driving by the church on our way home from the hospital made me sad. Then having to miss church this morning was very hard. I know I am doing what I need to be doing and it is just a short season. I get worn out pretty fast if I am up too much and my stomach gets extremely tight almost immediately when I stand up. So it isn't too hard for me to just want to rest. I was having trouble sitting up so I spent a couple days in bed pretty much all day. Today sitting up has been a lot better. We go to the doctor tomorrow and Thursday for our check up so I will keep you updated. Enough about me....Let's see what the boys should be up to this week.

Ok one more thing...my finger nails are freakishly long. Justin asked me on Thursday if they were my real nails. I am loving it!!!

Ok the boys....

Week 34:
Your baby could be as tall as 20 inches right now and about five pounds. Need a visual? Hold a five-pound bag of flour in your arms and imagine it's your soon-to-be-born baby (cradle it, and you'll only get strange looks in the baking aisle). Then stack three such bags ones on top of the other (and get ready for some more strange looks, maybe from the same clerks who saw you grinning and holding that one-pound box of sugar a few weeks ago). That's how tall your baby is this week. Now go bake some oatmeal raisin cookies with all that flour!)

Your baby's fingernails now reach the end of the fingertips and may even curl over the tip, making a manicure one of the first things you'll need to do for your little bundle.

No comments:

Post a Comment