Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Time

Well Christmas is almost here and it is kind of the boy's first Christmas. It has been extremely hard for me to wrap my mind around Christmas this year because of always having Jackson and Jacob on my mind. All I want to do is prepare for them. I usually have Christmas decorations up by early November but definitely by Thanksgiving...not this year. Justin and I started decorating this past Monday night and just finished last night. I do love looking at the decorations but still I am constantly thinking about what we need to do for the nursery. While we were decorating Justin and I talked about how next year we will have two little 8 month old little helpers. :)

Our Christmas Tree

Jackson and Jacob's first ornament from Grammy. Mom always gets us a new ornament every year and this year it was for the boys. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the names you have picked out! Congratulations to your family! Love Connie

    ReplyDelete