Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family today. Yesterday we spent the morning and part of the afternoon with Memaw (Justin's Mom) and then we went to Grammy and Poppy's to spend the night. Aunt Amy, Uncle Travis and cousins Trey and Taryn all spent the night too. I guess since Trey has been a part of our family we have been spending Christmas Eve at Mom and Dad's so we can get up first thing on Christmas morning to open presents and then have a big lunch. That is exactly what we did today. Jackson and Jacob got lots of presents even though they haven't been born yet. It's hard to believe that this time next year we will have two little babies about 8 months old and last year they were just a dream.

Amy made Angel Biscuit for breakfast and we had a wonderful time opening presents. Trey was so cute opening his gifts. I can't to watch our boys. Then we had a big traditional lunch...fried turkey, ham, homemade noodles, sweet potatoes, dressing, cranberry salad, green beans, rolls and a fabulous Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake that Mom made. Then we came back home to exchange gifts with Justin's Mom and will just relax for the evening.

Here are gifts that the boys got today. Thank you to Grammy, Poppy, Aunt Amy, Uncle Travis, Trey and Taryn. (I will try to refrain from posting a picture of every item they ever receive but I can't make any promises).


These are from Aunt Amy. They say "Beary Handsome" on them. So cute!

The boys' first stuffed animals from Cousin Bonnie. They are SOOO soft.

Yes, this is for the boys! I asked for this for Christmas so that I can make homemade baby food for my boys. :) Thanks Mom and Dad.

I LOVE these!!!! If my husband's sports history is any indication, our boys will be playing lots of sports. Will I be able to find outfits like these when they are teenagers? :) Aunt Amy got them these too.

These are also from Aunt Amy. They are little booties for them to wear next Christmas.

These are from Grammy and Poppy. They say "Thank Heaven for Little Boys". Too cute!

These are also from Grammy and Poppy. I am going to have me two handsome little boys. Such cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment