Saturday, December 3, 2011

17 Week Check-up

Last Wednesday Justin and I got to see the babies again. They are growing just beautifully. They are both about 6 ounces and measuring perfectly for how far along I am. I was 17 weeks and 2 days the day we were at the doctor. Dr. Evitt walked in after the ultrasound and said "could these boys be any more perfect?". God has truly blessed me in this pregnancy and is blessing these boys of mine. She also said that she had no complaints about me either which was wonderful to hear. My blood pressure was up a little when we first got there but it went back down after I rested for a few minutes. She said she was not concerned about it at this point but could be indication of problems later because it has spiked a few times like that. Oh well we are just trusting God for continual health and good reports. It was perfect timing that we were able to go to the doctor that day because it was just a few days before we were supposed to fly to Ohio for Justin's company Christmas party but we needed the doctor's approval to fly. She said that it was ok without any hesitation. So it was an absolutely perfect visit and we were so thankful. So we all got to go to Ohio this weekend which was a blast. We got a few new pictures but they were not very good ones but here are the best ones. :)

Jackson

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment