Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Camera

Justin got a new camera for him birthday because he got extremely frustrated while taking the boys 5 month pictures. He kept missing good smiles and it wasn't his fault. The camera just wasn't reloading quick enough after taking a picture. When we were at the beach taking pictures Wes and Tia had a camera that took a bunch of pictures really fast (I cannot for the life of me think of what that is called at the moment). So Justin was convinced that he needed one. I have to admit, once I saw our 6 month pictures (coming soon...I just have to sift through 500 pictures first because it takes so many at once) I was convinced that it was a good thing too. We will take the boys a couple times a year to get professional pictures but figured we would just take them on our own most of the time. Here are just a few pictures that we have taken here and there with the camera since we got it. This is going to make it difficult to pick pictures because it take so stinkin many at once. :)

Jacob

Jacob

Jacob

Jacob

Jackson

Jacob

Jackson

Jackson

Jackson

Jackson




Mommy and Jacob
Mommy and Jackson



Sweet baby boys

No comments:

Post a Comment