Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First Tooth!!!!!

Jacob has his first tooth!!!! I can't believe it!  I was so shocked when I found it. I have been checking their gums everyday for several weeks because I had a feeling we were close to it but still was shocked. Everyday after I feed them their cereal I wipe their gums down with a rag so I feel their gums everyday so his tooth must have popped through during the night. As I was wiping his gums down I felt it and then put my bare finger in there. I almost cried with excitement!!! That was the neatest thing ever! I was just so excited. He has been such a good little boy to be teething. The last few days he hasn't been eating as well but I just thought he was just going through one of his phases of not wanting to eat. Now that I know he has a tooth I am sure that is why he hasn't been eating as well. He was still eating his cereal really well but not the bottle. We just had to work with him and give him a lot more time. Yesterday morning before I found the tooth he was a little whiny. I just thought he was tired because I put him to bed and he went right to sleep. Then when he woke up he had his cereal and that is when I found it. He was a little whiny the rest of the day but not much at all. He took a two and a half hour nap in the afternoon, we went out to do a little shopping after Justin got home and he was a perfect angel and then ate his night time bottle pretty good. He slept all night and woke up very happy this morning. I can't believe he is doing so well. I am so proud of him.

I don't think Jackson is too far behind. He has also not been eating very well. He doesn't want to finish and just chews on the nipple. Jackson has never ever resisted a bottle. EVER! So I think he may be close to getting a tooth too. He is still doing well with his cereal but just not the bottle.

This is quite the adventure. It is just amazing!

There is the big boy with a tooth!!!!!

Enjoying a cold teether last night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment