Monday, February 20, 2012

28 1/2 Week Doctor's Appointment

Last Thursday Justin and I went to the doctor for another ultrasound and checkup with Dr. Evitt. Aunt Amy and cousins Trey and Taryn came with us to see the ultrasound one more time before the boys are here. Trey was such a good little boy. He just sat there and ate pork rinds (my snack that Justin brought me for the doctor's appointment) and watched the screen. He asked if he could get in my tummy like Jackson and Jacob. I said oh no once you come out you don't get to go back in. So cute.

The boys are now both head down. Last time Jackson had flipped to head down but Jacob was still bottom down and now they have both flipped down. Jacob has also flipped over so he is face up and we were able to see his little face a little bit. Jackson is still facing my back. They are in such close quarters in there that it is getting harder and harder to get pictures and measurements. They now weigh 2 pounds 5 ounces and 2 pounds 9 ounces. Yesterday my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" app said a single baby should weight 2 pounds 9 ounces so we are right on track. There is an 8% difference between the boys measurements right now. Dr. Evitt said she isn't concerned at this point but measurement discrepancies is something they watch very closely. If it gets to a 20% difference then she will have to talk about taking them. We are still believing for a full term pregnancy. Just 8 more weeks!!!!

Dr. Evitt had no complaints at all. She said they are absolutely perfect. My blood pressure was perfect and she was extremely pleased with all my sugar readings that I have been tracking for the last few weeks. Very thankful for another good report. She said at this point more rest is only going to help our efforts in going all the way. So I am cutting back at work more and more.

Here are a couple pictures we got this week....


Jacob

You can't see too much here but you can kind of see that they are all snuggle up together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment