Tuesday, June 19, 2012

2 Month Check-Up

We took the boys to the doctor last Thursday (June 14th) for their two month check-up. They have grown so much. Jackson is now 10 pounds 2 ounces and is 22 inches long. Jacob is 9 pounds 2 ounces and is 21 1/4 inches long. You can really tell that Jackson is getting a bit bigger. I can start to tell the difference in their clothes. I have told Jacob he needs to catch up because I have two of everything and my OCD can't handle them not wearing the same thing. :) I guess one of them will always have something a little too big or a little too small. The doctor was very happy with their growth. They both increased in the percentages on the growth chart. We don't go back for 2 more months. They are both eating 4 ounces at feedings and she was happy with that as well as the fact that they are sleeping through the night. I am one proud momma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment