Friday, January 13, 2012

Work Shower

This past Wednesday my office had a shower for us. It was requested of me today that I post pictures of the gifts we received at the shower. I was going to wait to put all the pictures together from all the different cameras but decided I would go ahead and post what I have for those who are eager to see.

It was absolutely wonderful!!!! Justin and I were absolutely overwhelmed with such a wonderful shower that was given to us. We had amazing food, fellowship and an abundance of gifts. Aunt Beth, Leslie, Emily and Luke were able to come into town for the shower which was absolutely wonderful. Mom, Amy, Trey and Taryn also were able to come join us. I was so happy that they were there to share this special moment with us.

Justin sitting in my office before the shower started

Everyone eating

Paul (I work with) making cotton candy. He said, "What's a party without cotton candy?" So nice of him to bring this in and make cotton candy for everyone.

All the wonderful food.

The cake! Not only beautiful but absolutely yummy!!!!! Half vanilla and half chocolate with a middle layer of icing! Oh how I wish I had a piece of that right now!

Picture of Luke taken by Trey. :)

Aunt Beth and Taryn

Everyone

Me waiting to open the gifts!

Me and my wonderful husband! So happy that he was in town and able to be with me for the shower.

Security Blanket/Lovey from Aunt Tia

Onsies from Aunt Tia

This gift is for Mommy! It is a scarf from Tia to tie to the outside of my Diaper Bag. Justin got me a black leather Coach diaper bag for our anniversary and said when we found out what we were having I could get a scarf to tie on the outside that was blue or pink. Blue it is!!!! Tia hooked me up.

Cute little outfits Justin got for the boys

Socks from Luke

The cutest little robes from Aunt Beth and Uncle Roger

Aunt Amy made this onsie for Jacob. So cute!

Both of the onsies Aunt Amy made for the boys

Hamper that Grammy got for the nursery.

Trey was right beside me helping the whole time. What a sweet kid he is.

Basket that Grammy got to match the hamper.

Security Blankets/Lovey from Sandi

Cute little Polo outfits from Aunt Amy

Big bag full of goodies from Kevin (a guy I work with).

Noma bringing in the stroller that was purchased by several different people in the office. It was full of diapers, wipes, rattles and outfits.

Me crying over the stroller. Very overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone in our office.

Justin and I posing with the stroller

Outfits that came with the stroller

About to cut the cake

Taryn and all the gifts before we opened them

All our gifts from the shower

Our stroller!!!!

Justin and I would like to thank everyone who organized this shower for us and to everyone who blessed us with these amazing gifts. We do not take your generosity lightly and are so excited to share all these wonderful gifts with Jackson and Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment