Sunday, November 6, 2011

Getting Ready for Babies!

Yesterday Justin and I started cleaning out our closets yesterday. It is amazing to me the stuff that you accumulate and keep over time that we so desperately had to clean out in order to make room for the babies. Justin cleaned out the nursery closet where our office has been and Bailey's room. We hope to get Bailey moved out and the carpet pulled up in the next week or so. I am so excited about getting the room transformed for the babies.

I got all my regular clothes moved out of my closet and into the spare closet and the maternity clothes into my closet. That was exciting.

Aunt Amy brought us the cradle and some diapers last night. We have the cradle in our room now. It makes it all so much more real. Here is a picture of the cradle in our room. This is the same cradle that Amy and I slept in when we were babies. :) So neat to have things like this to pass down.

No comments:

Post a Comment