Friday, November 11, 2011

And the Twins Are.....

BOYS!!!!!! That's right we are having two boys. We just found out on Wednesday and it was pretty clear even to my untrained eye if you know what I mean. :) Ha ha ha! We are so very excited to know what our two little bundles of joy are. Now we can really start planning...work on the room, decide on bedding, finish the registry with everything blue, on and on and on! We only had one boy named picked out before Wednesday and that was Jackson Wayne. We immediately started talking about another name and I am pretty sure we have decided to on the second name...at least for now...and that is Jacob Wendell. We decided to stick with the "J" theme and Jacob is a name we both really liked. I liked Jayden but Justin said it was a little too girly. I really do like Jacob though. We had decided long ago that we would use Jax as a nickname for Jackson so I wanted to be able to shorten the other name to a one syllable nickname as well (because I am just OCD like that). So for Jacob we will go with either Jake or Jay. We haven't completly decided on that yet. Below are some new pictures from our ultrasound on Wednesday. Everything went very well with our appointment. The boys and I are doing great. They both measured well and had good heartbeats. They are both a little over 3 inches long (crown to rump). Dr. Evitt said once again that she didn't have much to say to us because everything is going just perfect. We are so thankful. I have had a little more nausea over the last week or so but still nothing terrible. It just comes and goes here and there. Overall we are doing great and are so excited!!!!


On the left here is Jackson. It looks like he is just hanging out leaning on his arm. So cute!!!!

On the left here is Jacob (I know you are thinking how can different babies be on the same side in different pictures but the first picture up top was turned upside down because he was upside down. That way you can see him better. So this is actually right side up and Jacob is on the left in the pictures.) This is my favorite picture because he looks like he is sucking his thumb. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment