Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ultrasound #2 (10 weeks 2 days)

Here are the babies from today's ultrasound. They both measured great and the heartbeats were good. You could see them moving!!!! It was so awesome. You can't see from the pictures but you could see their little hands and feet moving around. I didn't expect to see them move. The pictures don't show much detail and this was the best one we got. There was one 3D one and you can kind of see where the little eyes and nose are. So amazing! My blood pressure was a little high so I have to monitor that over the next few weeks. I am praying it was just a one time thing and that it is not a problem already. It is really hard for me to just sit down and do nothing but I am going to have to learn to rest I suppose. It is just hard to think that I need to rest when I don't feel bad. I am so thankful that I have not had any sickness. My gag reflex has been in full force but it doesn't bother me for long periods. It literally comes and goes in just a few minutes. I am very fortunate to not have been sick. Grammy, Aunt Amy and Cousin Taryn went with me today to see the babies. Justin was out of town for work and couldn't come. I hate that he had to miss seeing the babies move for the first time. The good news is that I will be going back in two weeks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to see those babies! Love love love them already!

    ReplyDelete