Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How this whole process started...

Mother's Day 2010 Justin and I were driving down the road. He turned the radio off (I knew something was up because he never turns the radio off just to talk) and proceeded to ask me about starting to try to have a baby. I was so excited. It was something we have talked about since before we were married but talked about it as a ways down the road. Every now and then we would talk about babies but nothing serious and I never really pushed the issue. As a young girl I thought I would get married and automatically be ready to have children. Then when we were actually married it hit me that I could actually get pregnant now and freaked me out slightly. Never the less I knew it was something I wanted in God's timing. I always prayed that when the time was right that Justin and I would just be on the same page and both ready. So at that point Justin and I decided that we would earnestly seek for God's direction and His perfect timing for us to enlarge our family. Over the next few months we decided that we would start trying in January of 2011. October came and I went off the pill in preparation for starting to try. I was having some complications with being off the pill. In February my doctor (Dr. Evitt) decided to put me on Clomid. With Clomid we knew that there was increase probability of having multiples. We put everything into God's hands and moved forward. I was also put on some other medicine because of some other issues I was having. I was very sick on this medicine and the Clomid. Very long story short....after 7 months of trying, some negative doctor's reports on mine and Justin's health we found out on September 2 we were expecting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment